Tuesday, November 30, 2021

"3 things I would do if it was 5 minutes to log out and the calls kept coming"



"3 things I would do if it was 5 minutes to log out and the calls kept coming"

by:

Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD


I was recently tagged by my friend and workmate Squat Cruz in a post that featured what veteran reps would often do if there was still 5 minutes before log out. I think I had too much coffee and started typing away. I have been feeling like I was funny lately so here are 3 things that I shared.


1) Ah Ano....Lahat ng papasok na calls in the next 5 minutes puro Ghost Spiel then log out.

A Ghost spiel is initiated when you are not able to hear anyone on the other end of the line. Maybe someone butt dialed you or maybe is having a difficult connection. You encourage them to call you back at another time.

Some agents would do the Ghost Spiel , even if they were hearing customer clearly.


2) Initiate Warm Transfer , Wait 5 minutes. Cold Transfer. Log out Combo.

"I see , Unfortunately we do not handle that here let me connect you to the correct department."

If it was a really nice customer Agents would indeed transfer them to the correct department.

Nasty customers are sent to the back of the queue or to a foreign language queue. See it does pay to be nice right?


3) Power Cycle Modem. Hold While checking for outages in area. Come back at around 4 minutes. And then confirm that Modem is working. No outages. Log out.

I know , I know it isn't as funny as the other two but the fact that you can power cycle and get results and log out on time is priceless. Hahahhahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment