Sunday, October 31, 2021

"3 Reasons for Delays of my Adventures in the Forgotten Realms EDH deck"

 "3 Reasons for Delays of my Adventures in the Forgotten Realms EDH deck"

by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD


When it comes to online shopping I really have the worst luck. The things I order usually get delayed , lost in transit or outright refunded. In contrast when my wife or daughter order things at any time you can be sure that someone will be knocking on our door by tomorrow. Where is the justice in that right?

Well some of my friends have given me 3 reasons for that:

1) Arianne told me that there is ready local warehouse for make-up so that this in turn is readily delivered at the soonest possible time. What I ordered has to be shipped from far away and then dropped to several places before reaching me. And it is in one of these places that it magically got lost. Sigh.

2) Gerard mentioned that I might be ordering lowered priced items. I am glad that he thought I am only ordering things that are cheap. It gives me an excuse just how much the thing I ordered actually cost. It is a whole Commander set from Amazon. Given it was supposed to be a treat from my wife so technically it cost me nothing. 

3) While this 3rd one did not come from friends I do believe that based on the delays of all products coming from Wizards of the coast and their main distributor Amazon , there is a lot of disruption due to the global pandemic. 


Aside from the fact that I don't really order much except for those cards. If it is not lower in price in Amazon I would not have ordered it at all. Meanwhile all of the orders flood in. While I wait for the refund for my wife. 

No comments:

Post a Comment