Friday, April 30, 2021

"The Fox Priestess and Dragon"

 "The Fox Priestess and Dragon" 

by:

Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD


"Master , what is she doing here?" Blue whispered to V as she bowed.

"No need to whisper. She can hear you."

"Then let me repeat myself master what is the Head priestess of the Death Fox religion doing here?"

"Well Su here is my guest. Isn't that right?"

Su bowed slightly as greeting to the new comer.

By looking at the Japanese girl with the severe bangs and long black hair one cannot assume that her religion has been the cause of so many deaths in this part of the world. For better or worse the most dangerous religion on the planet. All the more lethal as the followers of this group have worshipped the coming of the Fox god in secret and have been making preparations for decades. The same innocent girl was looking at Blue with curious eyes.


"Interesting. I have never seen a live Talon before."

"Really? Why is that?" V turned to the girl named Su. 

"My followers usually kill them on sight."

Blue tried to look unfazed by the innocent looking girl with the curled lip who seemed to be admiring her. She was not doing a good job at it.

"Oh don't worry. I am against killing any living thing even if the Fox God usually demands it. So if you are worried for your life I have no followers who can kill you at the moment." This was said with a sincere smile which did not seem sincere enough to reassure Blue.

"Besides guests should not be talking about that." V was the one who looked strict and it surprised her that she was treating Su like the little girl she was rather than the head of the religion that had hunted dragons in Japan almost to extinction. Even if she does look like an innocent girl a quick glance from Blue told her that she was at least the same age as her Master.


"Pardon the intrusion but he is at least 6 decades older than me. The thing with many followers is that I need to instantly need to know what is on their minds."

Blue stepped back and had to shield her mind from the presence that she had found there. 

"Oh and all your other secrets are safe. I won't tell him. So please let me just enjoy this day with him without intrusion. It is very rare that I get kidnapped like this."

"What?"

"I see. She was in your head just now. Yes I did kidnap her. Otherwise she would not rest even for a day. Poor girl."


Su was nodding up and down like a cute puppy dog. Again not an image that you want to associate with such a dangerous person.

"So what will we have today Su? It has been awhile since you have been out of the Fox God's domain."

"Ice cream. And maybe a little Drink later."

"Do you want to go to an arcade too?"

"Oh they have those now. I read that from a followers mind."

"Most of the things that I have tried physically have been from my Scales and Talons too. Isn't it great that we have that in common."

Su smiled. "Off to Ice cream!!!" 

"See you later Blue. Tell YuuA that I will be at that place."

Blue bowed. "Yes Master"

Blue began to worry even if it was her Master the followers of the Death Fox were not the most pleasant people to deal with. She was resolved to follow them from a distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment