Tuesday, September 29, 2020

"Leyline Tyrant. Just the battery I was looking for."


"Leyline Tyrant. Just the battery I was looking for."

by:

Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD


The Leyline Tyrant is a timebomb just waiting to explode. 


And one of the things that I have wanted on my wishlist. It would have been an absolute killer in a PR kit. I mean look at the 4/4 flying creature for 4 mana. And then look further as this Dragon flies around the skyclaves and stores mana. A flying battery of red mana.




Paired with Neheb you can accumulate a lot of Red Mana fast and if ever your opponent decides to board  wipe or simply kills your Leyline Tyrant with a targetting spell you get to let it blow in their face. Better yet trigger the bomb itself by sacrificing it(with enough mana for lethal of course) to an Ashnod's Altar or a Fling. 


Like I said Neheb and Leyline Tyrant go hand and hand in killing opponents fast especially if there are extra attack steps involved. Heartless Hidetsugu also says hi to the pair as the damage it provides can let you lower your opponents life below the red.


No comments:

Post a Comment