Monday, August 31, 2020

If we lived in an RPG...what kind of Loot would I drop if I died?

 


"If we lived in an RPG...what kind of Loot would I drop if I died? A Compilation"

by:

Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

So I was able to post this question on my page a couple of days back and I really enjoyed how people answered this particular question. It was based on a couple of things that they knew about me. While there might be a few in my friends list that did not I was a Doctor the vast majority knew about this fact so I stated that: "If someone would say a Large Healing Potion I would just lose it." hahahahaha

While a couple did say healing items  one mentioned that I might drop a Phoenix down from the Final Fantasy series.They were basing this on the fact that I was a healer. I always thought I was the necromancer type but then again A Phoenix Down seems like a pretty heroic item to have on you don't you think?

Some of my other friends from the BPO industry did say that I would drop a God Tier Headset of Clarity. And that would certainly make waves for Call Center Agents everywhere to get very good Customer Satisfaction surveys. Oddly though I always thought I was deaf or would go deaf. Or maybe I was just too nervous to mess things up.

One suggested that I would drop some sort of Magical Brownie. The kind that let's you float into happiness and forget your pain for just a little while. Yup I think I dealt some of this stuff in my Apothecary in some past life. Hahahahahahahha

Another set of friends who noted my luck in opening Mythics in my booster packs said that I would probably drop a Brip of Luck. Probably maxed out but only specific to MTG booster pack openings. After my Borderless Box Topper Sword of Fire and Ice opening from Double Masters I would like to say that I still had my Brip about me.

I am glad to have such a diverse amount of friends.











No comments:

Post a Comment