Thursday, January 31, 2019

"V Stirs"


"V Stirs"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

V lay face down  , unmoving on the ground. Blue was concerned when his master would not budge from this position so she called the only person that could probably stir him.

"Are you asleep?"

V opened his eyes to see her face. Her brown eyes looked at him accusingly.

"You didn't show your face to me for weeks and I found you on this dirty floor. Don't you feel at least ashamed?"

V turned his head to the other side. YuuA placed her head to face him again. "So that is how you want to play this? Turning your back on me?"

V sighed. "Please leave me alone. Don't you have a ton of things to do? Idols rarely have breaks. What are you doing here?"

"Wow. If you have to ask me that then there really is no need for me to be here." YuuA looked at the concerned Blue who stood a good distance from them. "Sorry Blue , I tried but your master is being an idiot again."

"I'm hungry." V sat up surprising both women. "What do we have to eat?"

"What do you want to eat?" YuuA asked.

"Human flesh."

YuuA tapped the dragon lightly on his forehead.

"I can cook something for you if you want. Something burnt on the outside but still cold on the inside."

V shot YuuA a look and smiled. "Looking forward to your cooking as usual. Also don't forget the uneven cutting of the vegetables."

"Do I ever forget it?" YuuA turned to the Blue and took her hand. "Come Blue , help me in the kitchen. Your idiot master is hungry."

Blue complied with a look of relief. 

No comments:

Post a Comment