Monday, November 26, 2018

"Peace"



"Peace"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

I
There is something sick about how you are
Your life , your words , your lack of craft
I judge you by everything that you do
I pretend to understand but so do you

II
And I see the festering lie that you hold in the dark
walking among us like you belong where you are
The throne does not need another pretender
but you just keep applying to it will all that you have.

III
And I hear your venom laced words
Things I have been immune since I have known them
And you ask if the damage is done
All I can say is that you are not the one.

IV 
Pretending to like dark things does not make you dark
and things dont happen just to leave your mark
But we can pretend that it is so
but only pretend that it is so

Optum. Bldg. N , Quezon City November 27 , 2018. 5:01am

No comments:

Post a Comment