Friday, September 28, 2018

"My MMDA experience 2018"


"My MMDA experience 2018"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

It was another busy morning as I was passing by P.Noval in Manila I got caught in the middle of the road when the traffic light turned red.Like Clockwork, an MMDA Enforcer flagged me down , I immediately complied and I parked on the side of the road.

I rolled down my window , greeted him a Good Morning, gave him my license when he asked for it. I introduced myself as a Doctor and explained why I was caught in middle of the road. Enforcer Luzano then asked me where I worked and I told him as well. He advised me why he had stopped me. Gave me back my license without asking for anything, I thanked him and he sent me on my way.

The MMDA Enforcers have been getting a bad rep as of late but they are just doing their jobs and they are also people who you can talk to without resorting to shouting or swearing. Thank you MMDA Enforcer Luzano kasi maayos mong ginagawa ang trabaho mo..

Wala pang 5 minutes yun. No fuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment