Monday, July 23, 2018

"3 things I have seen this week:4 storms part 1"


"3 things I have seen this week:4 storms part 1"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.

As I write those on a very rainy Sunday(07/22/18) the whole line of Low Pressure Areas that are clamoring to pass by the Phillippines are still justling each other for position to pass next.

So since last Monday we had Storms Gardo , Inday , Henry and Josie. Yeah a whole string of storms that batter us and continue to make our waters rise!

So the three things I have seen this week?

1) The inside of my house

One of the common complaints that I have as of late is that I do not get enough sleep and hoooboy did I get a lot of that this week since I decided to stay home and relax rather than be stranded somewhere or have my car turn into an instant submarine.

2) When they declare no classes...It shines.

So when LGU's decide that it is going to rain really hard and decide to cancel school early....The sun comes out and seems to mock them!

On the other hand when they decide to see if the rains would continue or stop and allows kids to go to school the rains continue and they are forced to cancel classes later on in the day. Much to the dismay of parents and students alike.

These storms are really messing with us.

3) Floods and the many people who are dealing with it with humor.

One of the videos I shared over the weekend was about someone who seems to be snorkling at water that is merely up to ones knee. This person strokes through the water , picks up items and deposits them on the side of the road. He was actually swimming in the gutter area by the side of a road. 

I guess he isn't afraid of getting sick or has done this a gazillion times that he might be immune.



No comments:

Post a Comment