Monday, May 28, 2018

"Midweek Magic 2018 #19:World Shaper Dream Play"


"Midweek Magic 2018 #19:World Shaper Dream Play"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

Down to 9 points and needing a way to win. This is the situation that I found myself in and I surveyed the battlefield to see if I can pull it off.

With Zuran Orb , Liliana Vess , Nissa Steward of Elements , Muldrotha and a ton of lands in play.I had  World Shaper in my graveyard.

I looked for Merciless Executioner with Lili , put it on top of my library , Casted World Shaper from the Graveyard using Muldrotha , Sacrificed lands to Zuran orb. Gained 28 life points. Then Using Nissa , Steward of elements 2nd ability to put Merciless Executioner in play.I sacrificed Worldshaper to it and got all my lands back tapped!


Janry sacrificed his remaining blocker to the Merciless executioner and Jus sacrificed Nekusar who already had a lightning greaves equipped on it. The latter almost killed me a bunch of times this turn but thanks to the life swing I was able to stave it off and break my opponents resolve.

Now I plan on changing my deck as I believe the hurting will start soon.With all the hating. Hahahahha

No comments:

Post a Comment