Friday, May 25, 2018

"Midweek Magic 2018 #14:Jarad is back!"


"Midweek Magic 2018 #14:Jarad is back!"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

On the first day that Jarad , Golgari returned into active EDH play I found that both my opponents Janry and Jus were not focusing on him. It was that part of the night where I moved from 1 v 1 with Jus into the 3 on 3 portion with Janry in the pantry.

Now the reason why my opponents were not focusing on Jarad was because they saw the 8/8 Razaketh as the beater that they needed to eliminate. I believe that Razaketh was killed and reanimated around three times in one of our games. I no longer had any reanimation spells on me. They no longer had any removal spells. It seemed that a draw was in the offing.

The difference was that Jarad stepped unto the battlefield as a 12/12 creature alongside my Lhurgoyf who was now 10/11. It pays to have a well stocked graveyard. Hehehehehe. It was not long before I eliminated both of them.

I had my doubts playing it in a multiplayer setting but it was strong enough and I was better at piloting it this time around.  Jarad is back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment