Monday, May 28, 2018

"Couch Talk"


"Couch Talk"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

YuuA had the habit of absentmindedly stretching her legs over V when she lay on the couch. The dragon had no complaints regarding the matter as it afforded her a view of her well shaped legs and the rest of her that the world would never get to see. 

He stretched out his hands over the bruises from today's practises , same like yesterday and the day before that. People had the idea that idols did nothing all day but try to look pretty but it was very hard work. YuuA slightly snored as he began to heal the tears in her muscles slowly. She was always thankful and energized when she woke up. Normally she would be hungry for food and for him. It didn't matter to him in which order that she fed , it was pleasurable either way.

The bruises were gone now , it didn't take much of his power to do it as well. She often asked him why he did it. Did he think that her legs were ugly with them? Like a banana with it's brown spots. He laughed at the comparison when she asked but answered all the same. "That only thing I care about is that you remain healthy and alive."

"When you talk like that you sound like an old person."

"Well I am 999 years old."

"You look like you could be my age."

"I am not though. How do you feel that I am older than any of your ancestors?"

YuuA wrapped her arms around the dragons neck and looked  straight into his eyes. "What do you want me to feel? All I know is that I want you with me." 

V normally did not run out of words to say but when it comes to this one person he found that the words did not even need to come out.

"Any more questions?" And she other her legs to wrap around him as well.Pulling him even closer , her body pressing into his.

"Yeah. With you being like that how can I ask my questions?"

"That is a question."

"I know but don't you want to know what I want to ask?"

"That is another question." YuuA said pouting. Her pretty face a few inches away from V. "Let me ask you this then  should I stop this?"

"No."

YuuA couldn't help herself any longer. After the long frustrating day of practices and what seemed like pointless meetings all she wanted to do was be with him in this cool and dark place. And as their lips met she knew she was getting her way.



No comments:

Post a Comment