Friday, March 23, 2018

"Midweek Magic 2018 #11:Heavens Falling down"


"Midweek Magic 2018 #11:Heavens Falling down"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

In this blog I will be talking about the Bearer of The Heavens. While I found it fascinating that you could threaten with this guy and then if an opponent kills it you then can destroy all permanents.

So the benefit is in it dying. I have not seen it die this way before and honestly I never thought of the combination as well. 

It involved using Sneak Attack. Getting the Bearer of the Heavens into play and having it die at the end of that players turn. The Giant allows the heavens to fall and everything in it's wake is gone!

I had to wake up to that play. And got me silently me thinking that I need to put this guy in my dragon deck that actually has the Sneak Attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment