Friday, March 23, 2018

"Midweek Magic 2018 #10 : Mogg Maniacs Menace"


"Midweek Magic 2018 #10 : Mogg Maniacs Menace"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

I once had the misfortune of attacking with a 13/13 beast that was promptly blocked by the measly 1/1 Mogg Maniac and instantly having all of the 13 damage slam me in the face causing me to lose the game. That was then.

This was now. With a board position that seemed stable at the moment Jus being the diabolical deck that he is saw a way to defeat Janry in me by casting a single spell. And the spell was Star of Extinction. With a Mogg Maniac on the battlefield. Instantly killing me who only had 20 life and Janry who had a slightly higher life total than me.

At least 20 damage lang ang nakuha ko sa combo. Small comforts even if I did lose the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment