Friday, March 23, 2018

"Tatawa Choc Delight: I am not sure"


"Tatawa Choc Delight: I am not sure"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

On one of our morning breakfast runs we went into the Mercury Drug near the Monumento Circle and my wife tapped me in the back and she said..."Sa sobrang sarap ng cookies na ito ikaw ay...."

I tried laughing through the side of my mouth at the joke but I was curious as to how the Cookie actually tasted. Tatawa is a Malaysian company that has made some of its products available here in our country. I bought one just for kicks.

I must say that I am not really sure about the taste of this particular product. Each pack has 10 individually wrapped cookies and my daughter seemed to have eaten 9 of them. I think this is a good cookie as there are times when my daughter would only nibble on a thing I bought and then there are times when she only leaves me a nibble.

Because of my busy schedule this week I forgot to taste this thing that I bought and I barely had time to snatch the last cookie before it was going to be devoured. My problem now is that I kept the cookie safe somewhere but now I can't remember it.

So my verdict is that my daughter must have loved these cookies. I on the other hand need to buy another pack to know for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment