Friday, February 23, 2018

"Caption this: Fleetswallower Edition!"


"Caption this: Fleet Swallower Edition!"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

Yup. Fleet swallower has been the topic of a Caption this post. This is my first one and probably not the last. Here are a couple of my takes on this giant fish.

"Guppy is that you?"

"I told you to take the left portal! The left portal!"

"This is going to hurt."

"Well I guess he wasn't such a small fry after all."

"I think I peed in my pants."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

"So it's either the consuming vortex or the consuming fish then?"

"That is a Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge fish!"

"Quick ask it for directions!"

"The playfulness of the local fishes suddenly turned deadly."


Well that is 10. How many captions did you come up with?

No comments:

Post a Comment