Monday, December 18, 2017

"Flight of Ideas 2.0 Year End Report 2017"


"Flight of Ideas 2.0 Year End Report 2017"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

To you who are reading this I would like to sincerely thank you for sticking with me all these years. I update this blog in the hopes that I could share the things that I love and talk about the things that I love. Things that matter to me and could matter to you as well. 

While this is mostly a Magic Blog , there have been more and more posts about Music and Culture in general. I would like to present an end of year report and hopefully carry it as a tradition for as long as I can.

For all the months of the year except July and May I have been able to meet all my writing goals and for that I am extremely proud. The lesson I learned about May is that I should not really procrastinate in posting and I got stock with articles that should have been complete but ended up being posted in June! July saw me fall short because I did not have regular sections for my blog and so after July until December I find that all my goals are met.

I was also excited with the first contributions of Aven , my daughter on the blog as well as our eventual collaboration on 4 poems that I also posted here. It feels really great to be able to that with someone so young and talented.

I have decided to finish all of my posts early this month as it would be one of those hectic times again with all the parties and reunions at the end of the year.Here is to a 2018 with more contributions and collaborations with my dear Aven.

I have truly appreciated all the blessings that I have been given this year both at work and with family. Steph and Aven have always been there for me and I am glad to always be there for them. These two love me unconditionally and one can only be as blessed to have such wonderful human beings.

For Team Virulence , Team Mavericks ,HP Eton Playgroup , Playground Hobby Shop , Spiral Valenzuela. Thank you for such wonderful memories for 2017.

I am thankful for all the family and friends who continue to love me though I am not perfect and always seem caught up in my own schedules. I am sorry and next year I promise to schedule everything. 

For next year and the years after that I want to continue writing and sharing the things that I love you and I hope that you continue to read me. Your support and appreciation for my posts make me happy. Thanks again. I will see you next year. Flight of Ideas 2.0 will be back Jan 2018. 


No comments:

Post a Comment