Friday, December 1, 2017

"Cafe Blues"


"Cafe Blues"
by:
 Aven R. De leon/ Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

Sitting here with nothing to do
Sitting here missing you
And here I am wondering 
If my phone will ring

II
Yet silent it stays
I feel out of place
And actually kind of hungry
thinking of turkey

III
Maybe you might be there
It would only be fair
I'm crazy , you're insane
Can't get you out of my brain
Like a needle in a pile of hay
There are so many things I wish I could say
but maybe not today.

11/15/2017 Coffee Project , QC 11;03am

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Editors Note:
This is the 1st poem in a series of 4 where my daughter Aven and I collaborated on making poems while we hung out. Quite a fun bonding experience with the right person and Aven in her young age has shown how bright and creative she is when crafting words out of thin air. I wonder where she got that from?








No comments:

Post a Comment