Friday, November 3, 2017

"Little Stranger"


"Little Stranger"
by:
Alessandria Venice R. De leon

I
When I saw you for the first time,
It should’ve been a crime, 
To look as beautiful as you were,
Little Stranger.           

II
Who are you?
I’m afraid I’ve got no clue.
Why do you always look so blue?
Oh I wish I knew.

III
What’s your name?
I’d ask you face to face,
Yet to approach such a dame,
My heart will be sure to race.

IV
I find myself in daydream
Thoughts of you in my head,
Thinking of your eyes that gleam
All the while lying on my bed.

V
Your beauty is breathtaking
So much so that my heart is aching.
You are like no other,
I’d be happy to be your lover.

~Who are you?

Valenzuela , 10/27/2017

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Editors Note:

Aven said that she drew inspiration for this poem after watching Titanic where Jack saw Rose for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment