Thursday, November 16, 2017

"Bish - My Landscape MV reaction"


"Bish - My Landscape MV reaction"
by:
The Vole

Around this time of the year(November) Bish comes out with a new song and I have not even noticed that it was that time of the year again.

My landscape features the same Orchestra like accompaniment to Bish's music interspersed with sonic guitars. As usual I am trying to find something weird or creepy in their MV. 

This one is set in an airplane graveyard that is in the middle of nowhere.I think this place and it's desolation would make a great hide out in case of a zombie apocalypse. As I am writing this I have not determined if this place is in Japan or somewhere else but by the looks of the desert and some of the planes it seems to be in the states.


The only creepy thing that I can see here are the individual shots of the members prostrating and circling. Like some sort of odd ghost. Aina the End , Chihiro and Ayumi D take the lead once more. Visually Ling Ling probably improved the most here. 

Speaking of Ling Ling that fork stabbing gesture is probably the second creepiest thing here.

There is something majestic about the great expanses that are shown in this MV and the girls of Bish moving on top of derelict planes.I don't get that dinner setting in the middle of nowhere but ok.

My Landscape is another great addition to the other Bish songs that you already like but I wish that they could have shown something more in terms of vocals. While the girls have maintained their own sound they might become a little stale if they keep the same formula. And I don't really want Bish to go the same route as their older sisters Bis. I want them to keep making music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment