Thursday, November 16, 2017

"3 things I have seen today - Aven and Lyrics"


"3 things I have seen today - Aven and Lyrics"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

My daughter has often been the source of a lot of the things that I post online. She is both my pride and headache at times especially when she and her mom clash. Both are turning out to be as stubborn as the other. One of the things that binds Aven and me is our wider range in music. I have found someone to share Japanese , Korean and Chinese songs. Some odd and old pinoy songs as well.Aven seems to lap it all up and then discard the things that she does not like.

This is already a long intro. This is mainly things Aven has sung around the house that I found really funny.

1) Despacito

"Despacito...I don't know the words so I sing burrito..."

Yes , leave it to Aven to put in a food reference in their somehow.

2) Black Beatles 

"That girl is a real round pizza..."

I am not sure if she was hungry when she heard this.

3) Autumn Breeze by Jida

She didn't really mess up the lyrics to this one but I was happy that she liked this song that I recommended to her when we were driving in the car.


Yup I hope that Aven and I will continue to bond over music in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment