Thursday, November 16, 2017

"Twice - Likey MV reaction - Me likey"


"Twice - Likey MV reaction - Me likey"
by:
The Vole

There are songs that you instantly like just by hearing the first beats. Likey is simply one of those songs.Twice has been rotating their visuals and vocals a bit and this time it is the Japanese lines turn to shine. (not that they haven't been shining in their other songs).

This song just brings so much energy and the steps are both easy to follow and pleasing to the eye. Some have commented that it looks like a reverse TT dance which in my book makes it a much happier dance.



The girls are shown in various parts of the city dancing their hearts out and again professing love to someone. Momo's BB Cream and Lipstick line is actually cute and who can complain about that dance break! It harkens back when I first saw her in Ooh - Ahh and got wowed by her dancing skills. This was like that feeling all over again. Momo Stans were slain and resurrected after the dance break to watch some more.

Sana's new physique it drawing much attention and for good reason. I still like chubby Sana but this sexier Sana is not at all bad!

The rappers have upgraded too. Dahyun and the more charming Chaeryong are getting their time in the sun as well. 

With all the arm lifting in their steps there was a recent poll as which member had the best armpits. I know who I am voting for. 

I have said it before and I will say it again there is no stopping Twice. They are simply a juggernaut and represent this generations best girl group. It pains me to say that since my own biases have not even won anything but there is no escaping this fact anymore.

Twice is here and me Likey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment