Friday, October 13, 2017

"3 things I have seen this week:Nurse offerings"


"3 things I have seen this week:Nurse offerings"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr. MD

And before this topic turns into dirty territory I would like to make clear that no nurse has offered herself to me. And I am not of the habit of taking if offered. So let us get our minds from the gutter and read the three things I have seen offered to me by the nurses that I work with this week.

1) Dark Goya Chocolate.

Goya Fun factory has been a part of my life growing up and so I ended up loving their chocolates. This week I was give 2 Goya Dark Chocolates by the same nurse because she said that it was her dead mothers favorite. While that sounds a bit creepy I guess this is part of her mourning process.Let us just leave it at that and I will not mention other creepy things.

2) Nuts and Rebisco 

On my 2nd day back at a company I used to work for in QC. I was given a paper plate full of nuts and  a single Strawberry Rebisco sandwich which I forgot to eat. I was grateful though because this nurse is helping me each day to transition back to my old job.



3) Gossips and Laughter

What does a man who has everything want? Appreciation of course and nothing says that you are appreciated like a good gossip and someone who laughs at your jokes willingly. I am glad that I am updated in the things at this particular clinic and that I am appreciated enough that I matter there.


See.There was nothing gutter like in this post right? Except maybe Mani and Pink Rebisco. I would let your minds ponder on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment