Sunday, September 10, 2017

"Optum/UHG Technohub: I said Goodbye for now and I meant it"


"Optum/UHG Technohub: I said Goodbye for now and I meant it"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

Optum/UHG Technohub will always have a place in my heart as I consider myself one of the doctors who were a pioneer in the place. From Building N and then Building O I was one of the first to take care of patients and help the team improve. Defend nurses and clarify patients questions. I loved the place. Libre parking eh! but there was always something relaxing about the big buildings and sprawling parking lot.
I think I might have written a lot of zombie scenarios about the place.And a couple of ghost stories because the old Tourism at the back of building O would give you such inspiration.

When I lost the post March of 2015 it was a bad first year quarter along with the loss of Convergys at the end of 2014. I had to sadly turn over my ID badge and I asked if I can keep my Lanyard. The HR told me that I could and she was sure that I will be back in the place in no time. So I said goodbye for now and I meant it. In my heart of hearts I knew that this place would always have a connection with me.

So when Dra. Jing Escurel messaged me on facebook about the possibility of coming back I was ecstatic. It took about a month longer than I expected but I did not mind knowing that I would finally go back.

And so right now 12 midnight  , This 11th day of September 2017 I am officially back as a Doctor in Optum/ UHG Technohub. With rumors that Convergys might go back to ActiveOne hands early next year could it be that I would be gaining all that I have lost? I will keep my eyes open for that.

For now I am happy to finally be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment