Wednesday, June 21, 2017

"The Dragon and the Fox Maknae"


"The Dragon and the Fox Maknae"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr. MD

Binmi was pretending to eat the bagels in front of her while secretly looking at V. Besides her was YuuA who was doing the same thing and was not doing a great job at hiding it. 

"I don't know Unnie. If he loses the hairstlye and the weird clothing he does look really cute." Oh My Dolls Cute Maknae said without taking her eyes off the odd dressing weirdo who served as their driver and body guard.

The lead dancer said nothing and continued to eat. The maknae turned to face her and with a very serious face that seemed out of place for her asked."YuuA unnie if you don't like V could I have him?"

"Have him? are you asking me like he was some sort of toy that I owned?" YuuA raised an eyebrow at the bold way the younger Binmi was acting. "You seem to have some experience at this."

"I do Unnie , there were a lot of boys in my old school and I'd kiss once on a date.Have you ever been kissed by a boy before Unnie?" 

There was a prolonged silence as YuuA gathered her thoughts. She went back to the time that boys would try and kiss her one way or the other only to be met with the timely kicks of his older brother. She would be mad at him for costing her the experience but she knew better now , he was only looking out for her. "No. Not even once."

The fox smile on Binmi's face appeared again and YuuA knew that she would be up to no good again. "I kissed a lot of boys but I want to know what V Oppa's lips taste like. It is probably the least I can do after what he did for me with those 5 awful men."

YuuA turned red at the younger girls bold words. "If he wants to kiss you then there is nothing I can do about that. You just need to be careful around that one. The more I learn about him the more questions pop out."

"Im really surprised that you would just let me have him unnie. I have seen the way he looks at you.Those long lingering stares. I want someone to look at me that way too."

"He looks at me that way? " YuuA was blushing even more. 

"I also see the way that you look at him. You can try to hide it but Fox smile Binmi sees all!" Binmi placed her hands over her head to make fox ears and made them flop up and down. "Buing Buing!"

V approached the two ladies. "And what is it that you noticed today Fox Smile Binmi?"

The two girls turned red.

"That these Bagels are great!" Binmi said while picking one and waving it at V's face. "V Oppa why do you wear the things that you wear?"

"It's a secret." the turtle necked , blond wigged weirdo said.

Yuua looked at Binmi. "I told you that whenever you ask him something he gives you more to think about."

"No I do not." V said. Grabbing a bagel himself and taking a bite at it. "It's a secret only because I am hiding from some people."

YuuA rolled her eyes. "There he goes again. He tells you the answer but it invites another question to be asked see Binmi?"

"Should I ask him or should you unnie?" The maknae said. Yuua turned silent so Binmi asked away.

"Do you like my Unnie?" 

V smiled at the question.

"I could answer that now but I want to have a bet with you."

"Sure" the cute Maknae smiled back.

"I will take you out to dinner. Anywhere you want but you have to prove that she likes me."

"Deal!" Binmi said while raising a thumb towards V. "I know she likes you because....Mmmm...mmmpph....mmmmph..."

YuuA with her almost cat like reflexes was able to cover anything Binmi had to say and dragged the younger one into another room. All the while giving V that dreaded I will deal with you later look that she had given Bee before. 

V shrugged his shoulders and grabbed the bagels left on the table. There was no sense in wasting good food. He wondered which one did YuuA's lips touched and when he determined that he could not know he ate them both.

In the other room One can hear the faint cries of Binmi asking forgiveness from her Unnie as the latter tries to strangle her.

No comments:

Post a Comment