Thursday, April 27, 2017

"3 Things I have seen this Week #2: Wipers , Kpop and Amonkhet"

"3 Things I have seen this Week #2: Wipers , Kpop and Amonkhet"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr. MD

So the three things I see each week might things that I just want to see or something that I did not want to see or just something someone wanted me to see. 

Here are the three for this week. I really have to work on my intros.

#1 I have seen my wiper not working while the rain poured horribly.

Horrible Horrible thought of being caught in the rain while the wiper on your car didn't work right? I had to live through it and after a couple of minutes of driving using the Force I was able to stop at the Shell near SM North and saw that there was a pile of dead leaves and other things that were preventing my wiper from working. It would have been odd to have been killed my leaves.

#2 I have seen way too much Kpop this month and they are still coming until the end of the month.

I don't know what it is with April but it seems like almost everyone wants to come back and you dont' even miss a week where no one is debuting or coming back or repackaging an album. Insane.

#3 I have seen the full visual spoiler of Amonkhet

And Yes I am still a magic player and this expansion has an Egyptian theme going on what with Cats and Mummies and all sorts of Scarabs and Jackals. This is going to be a good one.

How about you? What were the things that you saw this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment