Tuesday, September 27, 2016

"Flight of Ideas:The 700th Post"


"Flight of Ideas:The 700th Post"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr. MD

This marks my 700th post on blogger.com and I am thankful to the many readers that have pored over these pages. Have been inspired by the flight of ideas that I have been dishing out on a not so regular basis. Have seen my struggles as a writer and as an individual. Have voiced their opinions and have given their thumbs up. I wanted to post something very meaningful for my 700th post. Many others may have already passed this mark but this is a first for me and I would not have imagined that I would be able to make this much content in my 7 years of blogging on this site.

My heart is full of gratitude for the people who constantly like and share what I have made. I said to myself if I am able to inspire one person to write a story or make a magic deck with what I wrote then I would consider this blog a success. I plan to keep on writing for as long as I can because this is really something that I really love doing. And for the rest of the year I will try and be more consistent in releasing new content.

Flight of Ideas was first conceived while I was walking with a couple of friends one day. I had such a great time that I would switch from one topic to another in a quick span of time. One of my friends said , "May Flight of Ideas ka ba?" And I said. "Yeah. I guess I do have it." People who know me personally can attest that once you get me going about the things I love I will switch back and forth among those things in a consistent basis. I thank everyone who has the patience to listen to me and the patience to read what I read even if sometimes I seem to gush or ramble or both at the same time.

This post is dedicated to my Mother who pushed me so that even though I thought I reached a high place she would constantly point that there was another pinnacle on the horizon.

This is also for my friend Patrick Gil Racho who believed in my writing and pestered me to write even though I was in a place of uncertainty. Having a fan like and an editor like you meant a lot to me. 

I will tell you how this all turns out when I see both of you after my journey here is done.

To my constant readers , likers , sharers. 
To my Family and Friends,
To my Wife.
To my Aven.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Now back to writing that novel and to the life that we all share.



No comments:

Post a Comment