Tuesday, August 2, 2016

"Windy Day"



"Windy Day"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.

I
Blowing along the forest
Lifting up some leaves
Cooling down some lovers
under some secret lovers keep

II
Blowing down the street
Slamming tons of debris
Unto the oncoming traffic
Making sure no one could see

III
Blowing for all too see
The wind no longer cares
It will carry us all way
Along with those stupid judging stares.

06/10/2016


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Editor's Notes: "Windy Day" is 3 of  6 in my Change Series where I take a song title and write a poem that is totally different from the songs narrative or meaning. This series revolves around the discography of the Kpop Group Oh my Girl and a song written by one of their seniors in B1A4. 

I do not own the picture shown in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment