Tuesday, August 2, 2016

"1 step , 2 step"


"1 step , 2 step"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.

I
It is a dance you see
I come closer
I dare you to walk
If you can walk away from me

II
1 step forward
2 steps black
I whirl my dagger
plant it in your back

III
So I see the white's of your eyes
and you step back to see mine
I can't allow you to leave.
You know you are mine.

IV
And so 1 step forward
No 2 steps back
I retrieve my dagger
And life is what you lack.

06/10/2016


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Editor's Notes: "1 step , 2 step" is 4 of  6 in my Change Series where I take a song title and write a poem that is totally different from the songs narrative or meaning. This series revolves around the discography of the Kpop Group Oh my Girl and a song written by one of their seniors in B1A4. 

I do not own the picture shown in this blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment