Tuesday, August 2, 2016

"In the same place"


"In the same place"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.

I
If I stood admiring the same stars
would you see them too?
Or am I staring into the darkness?
hoping that you would.

II
If I whisper your name 
would you hear it across the sea?
Or would I be a mere low note
Dying in the cacophony of your noise?

III
If I stood still,
would you eventually come to me?
Hoping in the probability
that the world also turns for me.

IV
Sometimes just sometimes
Existing doesn't mean existing
Especially most especially
If the attraction is only in your mind.

06/10/2016


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Editor's Notes: "In the same place" is  6 of  6 in my Change Series where I take a song title and write a poem that is totally different from the songs narrative or meaning. This series revolves around the discography of the Kpop Group Oh my Girl and a song written by one of their seniors in B1A4. 

I do not own the picture shown in this blog.

1 comment: