"Pasakay daw sa Audi mo..."
Virgilio F. De leon jr.
A couple of months back my friend Marco and I were driving on the way to Eastwood when we saw this one particular car while we were stopped near Camp Crame.
Yup it was a black Audi TT or Audi Tourist Trophy as I would later read on. TT as you pronounce it is awfully familiar to the word Titi which is a childish way of referring to your penis in the Philippines. Believe me no grown man would ever call his thing a Titi. So like a couple of Highschool boys Marco and I started talking about different scenarios where the word for Audi TT could be mistaken for the thing you called your thing. It was hilarious.
1) "Pre , Itim pala yung TT ng tatay mo.
2) "Tol , sabi ni Sandra pasakay daw sa TT mo."
3) "Shit! nawawala yung TT ko! Nawawala!"
4) "Shit papatayin ako ng tatay ko , nawala ko yung TT niya!"
5) "Tol , patingin naman ng TT mo..."
6) "We could go to the back and I could show you my TT"
7) "Bakit ba ang hilig mo sa TT? Dami namang ibang kotse"
8) "Alam mo may TT ako." (someone shouts at the back) "Ako din , mayrun din ako niyan!"
Needless to say the whole drive was shortened by all the jokes. I think this is the reason why they have a hard time marketing Audi's here.