Monday, November 25, 2013

"Out of Body time"


"Out of Body time"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr. MD

After watching Insidious 1 and learning that both father and son could do astral projection I must say that I was very disappointed. My own experience with Astral Projection happened while I was still working for Accenture as an AT&T DSL tech support. Now in order to boost attendance there was an attendance incentive that was approved. You could not be late logging in , during any of your breaks (both 15 minutes and Lunch) and you must not incur any absences during the month. I was able to receive this incentive for 2 straight months. It was really hard because even in breaks you could not even relax.It did not matter if it was the last day of the month , any tardiness would forfeit the incentive. So you had agents who were on edge.

It was in this environment that my astral projection experience occurred. I was able to sleep in one of the quiet rooms. A 6 X 5 Room that was designed to hold a table and 2 comfortable arm chairs. Perfect for one on one coachings and performance evaluations which also doubled as a sleeping area in a pinch. So there I was sleeping and I still felt like I was going to be late.I felt myself hurriedly rising up. I passed through the armchair by my feet in my hurry to go through the door. I found the feeling to be odd since I passed by the  a solid chair. I looked around and my body was still lying there , I was still asleep and I was out here somehow. I did not know how I triggered going out and I was panicking that I did not know how to get back. SO I just went back and laid down on my body and hope for the best.

 Apparently that did the trick and I am still here in my flesh and blood shell. One wonders if I took anything with me. I believe that the stress level caused that Astral projection and so after 2 months of getting the incentive I stopped and just rested. Let the others get the incentive  , I would love to enjoy my breaks in peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment