Tuesday, November 30, 2021

"The Bloodline with Demons Blood"

 "The Bloodline with Demons Blood"

by:

Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD


I often wondered if Humans were the only sources of blood that the vampires would go for. I mean it is common food and for them on Innistrad and some might be a little bit bored by it by now. 

I doubt that they would go to feed on animals or even the other monsters. I don't see them feeding on zombies (That could make the first Zompire on Innistrad possible) , nor on Werewolves , and Geists have no blood. 

For those who want to live dangerously there are the Angels. I guess it has to be prepared properly as it does have properties that could kill them. Like a Puffer fish meal.

And then maybe some of then would feast on Demons blood. I guess I was right because Henrika here developed a taste for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment