Tuesday, November 30, 2021

"Horobi and Gisa: The Killer and Resurrector"

 "Horobi and Gisa: The Killer and Resurrector"

by:

Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD


Sometimes fate provides something unexpected. I recently salvaged my Horobi  ,Deaths Wail  from a Non- Performing" EDH deck and finally decided to make a deck for it. Without thinking of it I then put it in a binder right beside Gisa , Glorious Resurrector. It was then that I noticed something cool.


And these guys, well I thought that they would hit it off. 

Horobi makes sure that the creatures your opponent's control dies. Gisa makes sure that the things that die this way become exiled and at your upkeep return them , as Zombies with Decayed! You have the killer and resurrector all on one side. 


Perfect for all of those creatures with ETB that can now benefit me. The best example would be the Titans. Sun Titan or Grave Titan coming back on my side of the board after I kill with something from Horobi? Massive upswing in benefits right there.


The copy of the creatures that I would gain maybe crumbling a little bit but if they do die again....well they have probably already served their purpose. 


Time to brew.

No comments:

Post a Comment