Monday, October 18, 2021

"The Rooftop Storm on my Wall"

"The Rooftop Storm on my Wall"

by:

Virgilio F. De leon Jr.


With Magic the Gathering revisiting the plane of Innistrad for the 3rd time and me transferring files to my new laptop , Nova Terra(New Land) I had come to the realization that I have not changed my wallpaper since the original Innistrad block. I still have the Rooftop storm greeting me with it's lightning when I open my laptops.

Sure in Magic this card represents the sparking to life of "scientific zombies". Well it basically let's you cast zombies for free. In my mind's eye this represents something else.

That lighting represents the beginning of a life. May it be in physical or mental form. I like the idea of being struck by lightning and I could write something new from my mind.  Sure it is not always the best but it is something out of nothing. And things that start could either persist or perish depending on how you treat it.

I would like to think that this blog of mine is also like that. There are things that I write that are good but sometimes they also seem like the ramblings of someone who should not be writing. I will keep writing anyway. For better or for worse. Oh and I will also keep the rooftop storm of as my wallpaper for all that it represents for me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment