Sunday, October 31, 2021

"The Astral Bodies in my House"


 "The Astral Bodies in my House"

by:

Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD


My house is not really big but it houses a blackhole and a nebula. 

The blackhole refers to our first drawer where almost everything small goes.  Receipts, bills, keys, small trinkets...you name it. The drawer swallows it and it would take you days to find it. As if it doesn't want to let go of these things.

The nebula refers to a hamper by the stairs where all the Lazada, Shopee or Amazon deliveries end up. If it requires assembly and I have not gotten around to it this hamper is where you will find it. Along with plastics for storage, bubble wraps from previous deliveries and miscellaneous utensils from all the take out food deliveries.

Aven chuckled a little bit when she heard me referring to these places with such names. I guess the name sticks and will always have designated blackhole and nebula in any home we are in. Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment