Sunday, October 31, 2021

"Rot-Tide Gargantua: Exploits in Land and Sea!"


 "Rot-Tide Gargantua: Exploits in Land and Sea!"

by:

Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD


Exploit is back and on some pretty gruesome creatures too! Simply put a horrifying Zombie Kraken. Two words I never thought would be reading next to each other and yet here it is. The mechanic from the Tarkir Block is set to make a splash. Or in the case of this Zombie Kraken in both Land and Sea! 


I mean , it isn't enough that I have a fear of something dragging me down to the ocean depths to eat me. A zombie kraken can actually go to dry land and doesn't even need to drag you anywhere. It can eat you where you stand. Fantastic!


Also a better Innocent Blood on a 5/4 rotting frame? Sounds good to me. As long it doesn't eat me of course. Pauper just might have a new toy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment