Sunday, October 31, 2021

"My 3 most horrifying Black Cards"


"My 3 most horrifying Black Cards"

by:

Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD


I recently finished an interview about my 5 most horrifying cards in Magic with my good friend Nolan of The Last Five turns. While I am waiting for him to edit and post this video I thought that I should give a few thoughts about the top 3 of this list. 


As I told Nolan my list doesn't really consist of really overpowered cards or monsters. As a planeswalker creatures and other planeswalkers in Magic the gathering can be easily dealt with and unlike the library in paper magic planeswalkers will always have access to these spells. So No Vampires or Werewolves here.


The cards I chose follow the theme of things or situations that might have creepy psychological effects on me if I ever get to meet these things in person.


I don't want to repeat the list that I gave Nolan so here are 3 other things that I don't really want to meet on any plane.


1) Street Wraith 

I mean it is especially horrific when street lamps on a certain street on Ravnica refuse to light at specific times. 

I for one would probably enjoy the darkness than running into the street wraith. The less I know the better I guess.


2) Delraich


Yet another creature that you would not enjoy running into at all. Look at that guy full of things that would want to pull you in. Oh not to mention the souls that it devoured on full display like some sick sort of bling. Don't really want to be a part of the jewelry. No sir.




3) Phyrexian Obliterator.


"Blessed Perfection" As Sheoldred had put it. What she means by that is the this is the epitome of the Phyrexian will to kill.


 As a Phyrexian I am not even sure if this thing will stop it's killing rampage for me. And we share the same oil. Nope I believe that it would dismember me so that I could probably serve elsewhere. Sigh.


Well those are my 3 other horrifying cards. More next year. Hahahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment