Friday, April 30, 2021

"Gratitude Board April 2021"

"Gratitude Board April 2021"

by:

Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD


1) I am grateful that despite the Pandemic extending and getting worse none of my core family members had gotten sick.

2) I am grateful that despite losing jobs I was able to gain more and that is a hard thing to do in this economy.

3) I am grateful to see my Wife smile because her family is slowly but surely getting better. We are excited for Tim and his new job and Trish and Job.

4) I am grateful that Mama Lita has already been vaccinated with her first dose and is one step closer to immunity.

5) I am grateful that my daughter is growing up as a wonderful person who cares about her family and has developed varied interests.

6) I am grateful that despite being tired I can still see beauty in what I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment