Wednesday, December 30, 2020

"The Counterflowing Idiots"

 "The Counterflowing Idiots"

by:

Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD


On my way to work last November 27 , 2020 I let a car pass by and that is the Blue car that you see. In my opinion he did the right thing he put his car as far into that right area to let the vehicles passing on the left lane to go by unimpeded.  I knew that when the traffic up ahead started to move he would need to back up and correct his car so I left this space in front of me so that he can safely do so.

And in a matter of seconds these 2 suddenly just occupied that space that I gave this car. And they were even trying to counterflow the one lane traffic. This motorcycle on the left almost got hit by that cement truck but he just stayed there. Almost doesn't count daw siguro.

In the meantime I was thinking that if the traffic moved the blue car would back into these two. Well surely enough the car almost did hit them and sila pa yung galit! 

It is at moments like these that you see the actual worst in people in our country. 

Di makapagintay , singit ng singit tapos kapag nadisgrasya kasalanan nung nakaatras o di nakakakita.

Moments like these just make me question where certain people were when they were handing out IQ points. Probably counterflowing somewhere too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment