Wednesday, December 30, 2020

"3 things I would do if I had the Power of Teleportation"

 

"3 things I would do if I had the Power of Teleportation"

by:

Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD


Teleportation. The ability to be in another place with the speed of thought. Someone would think travel to another country. Go into a bank and steal stuff to be rich for life. 

I am not those people. If I had the power of teleportation this is what I would do:

1) Work in 5 different clinics at the same time. They have to be in different parts of the country!

Yup. I would use my powers to help me at work and earn a living fair and square. Although being to be able to work 5 jobs at the same time does not really same fair but heck I was given these powers for a reason. 

And to be able to do this feat I would pretend to go to the bathroom and just go to the other clinic to be seen there by my staff.

My staff in all 5 clinics would think I have a really small bladder or really Diabetic from all the bathroom trips that I would be taking all day.

2) Play with 3 different Magic Groups. 

No game will be too long or too short. No format will be taboo as I could spend more time playing even if there are multiple places to go to. 

Not only could I hang out , I could also trade cards , buy from binders and whatnot and enjoy myself more.

3) Time for my family anytime they need me.

The main reason I chose my career path is so that I could be with my family any time they need me and having teleportation powers would not change that priority. Aven could just be needing something in school or at home and I could teleport to the store and teleport back to the house to get it for her and then teleport back to work if I have work that day.

I am sure it would make me a more efficient Dad and Husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment