Monday, November 30, 2020

"3 songs to sings when casting Belbe , Corrupted observer"

 "3 songs to sings when casting Belbe , Corrupted observer"

by:

Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD


There are songs that come to mind when you see a particular creature and you just naturally sing it as you cast it. Here are three songs that might be perfect for Casting Belbe. I am not really sure if she would like you singing it to her , she might just go ahead and corrupt you for the glory of Phyrexia when she will think is a privilege for you.


Well here it goes.


1) Belbe , Belbe ,  Belbe ohhhhh


You know this song. Even if I don't like this song it just insists on existing in your ear after hearing it again and again. 


2) Always be my Belbe...


Yes it has that video where a girl is on a wheel swing and a younger Mariah...I am not sure if Belbe would like Mariah. But she will always be my Belbe.


3) Ikaw pa rin ang belbe ko ang belbe ko - skusta clee


And for a more local sound that my friend Mark Abude commented on my original post. Would be good for a laugh or so especially if you act so serious when you sing it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment