Friday, October 30, 2020

"Three Visits:A strictly better Rampant Growth."


 "Three Visits:A strictly better Rampant Growth."    

by:

Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD


It is officially day 2 of Commander Legends spoilers season as I write this and hoooboy have there been really great cards that are set to draw in the old regulars of EDH tables everywhere.


One of them is a card that my friend Jerome and I have been talking about but had not been confirmed yet and when I refreshed the page there it was in all it's extended art glory.


Three Visits.

A Sorcery for 1 green and 1 colorless mana that allows you to fetch a forest card from your library and put it into the battlefield.


While the Reprint of a card worth a 100 bucks is always exciting.( I doubt it would stay at that price range afterwards) I am more hyped about the implications of this card in EDH. 


Since a lot of EDH decks are running dual or multicolored lands it is always helpful to fetch a Shock land like Temple Garden or the recent Triome cycle from Ikoria or Arbor Dryad that is both a Forest and a creature. 


Maybe even just a good old Forest and the best part it does not come into play tapped. Commander players are sure to be happy opening this in a pack. I know I would be since a lot of my EDH decks would need the upgrade. 


A lot of Green mages and those who splash green in their decks would be ecstatic. Probably except for Azorius players. Control is the only that makes those guys happy. Hahahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment