Tuesday, September 29, 2020

"Bish - More than Like MV reaction: Refreshingly Cute"


 

"Bish - More than Like MV reaction: Refreshingly Cute"

by:

The Vole

After watching Bleach with my family I began my Japanese song kick once again and it has been awhile since I checked on one of my favorite groups which is Bish I decided to look for their latest songs. 

One of the songs that I saw on youtube was More than like. This was released July 3 , 2019. And was even featured as one of the themes for the much loved anime Fairy Tale.

I tried looking for English lyrics because I like this song...well More than liked because I wanted to learn more about it. I am not sure of the translations so I am not going to try and discuss the meaning of this song. 

I just wanted to react to the video and how I was quickly hooked on Bish once again that I started playing this on my drives to and from work.

The MV starts with Chihiro. A blonde  SentoChihiro who was at a bar. I love this hair color on her. The video sort of splits into where all of the members of Bish are and well subsequently merge or divide where members are jumping into each others frames or separating from them. Not the first time I have seen such a thing as Girl on the Height of rudeness also did a similar video but this is the first time that I have ever seen Bish like this.

For once they are not doing weird things or weird things are not being done to them. Nothing overtly sexual or even violent. All through out the video no one is dying. It was a simple , fun video where everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. My favorite  , Aina the End did not look angry or hurt or was about to murder anyone. She looked like a cute , happy person that was part of BISH. All of them did. And it was refreshing.

I am sure it would not last knowing their management so I was determined to enjoy this video even more. hahahhaa

The other thing I wanted to say was that in the last part of the video they seemed to be almost syncing in their choreo and it almost moved me to tears. How much have they improved in their dancing and how much they continue to improve their sound. I look forward to more Bish songs in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment