Friday, February 7, 2020

"The Great EDH Resurrection Project"


"The Great EDH Resurrection Project"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

It has been the 2nd month without a single Magic game for me this year. It can be quite hard with all the toys but no one to play with and so instead of focusing on that little fact I am simply going back to what always works. I have decided to restore all of my broken decks and store them until the day finally comes that I come play with them again.

Since I have bought my Keter tool box not recommissioned as carriers for my decks. I have been able to fit in 32 working decks. And the realization hit me hard that I had more decks than this. At my height there was more than 50 decks that I have built from scratch. And now those decks lay in incomplete states from my research and need to build EDH decks that can actually compete. After a lot of fine tuning pieces have been scattered. Some have complete shells but missing lands.

And this February I have embarked on the great EDH Resurrection project.My first restored deck is my Locust God deck that keeps on drawing and produces tons of insects.


I am now on my second deck...The Zacama Dinosaur deck that was gutted for other decks. I am determined to let it be the 33rd deck to go into the 3rd Keter Case. 

I will make it so.

No comments:

Post a Comment