Friday, January 31, 2020

"Just wanting One , Left with three."


"Just wanting One , Left with three."
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

My wife works for a company that has a Townhall meeting called Pizza Thursdays where they would be on a Conference Call all around the world and sharing a meal together as they discussed or presented their achievements for the week.

For this particular Pizza Thursday I was tapped to bring my wife to the Shakey's in Caloocan(the Only 24 hour Shakey's near where we live). So we went in there and tried to order one box of pizza and ended leaving with three! How?

Well after my wife made her order the attentive waiter then asked if we wanted it to be a buy one take one pizza since I had my Shakey's membership card with me.  So I agree. Pizza #2!

And when we finally got our bill and I was about to pay , my keen eyed wife noticed that I still did not claim my birthday pizza and it being the 31st of January I would no longer be able to claim if I did not take action now. And so...Pizza #3!

Needless to say Aven was happy with her breakfast and my wife had a wide range of pizza slices to choose from for her Pizza Thursday meeting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment