Friday, January 31, 2020

"3 Reasons Why I love watching MTG Booster Box opening Videos"


"3 Reasons Why I love watching MTG Booster Box opening Videos"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

My wife loves watching Mukbang videos and me , I love Booster Box opening videos of Magic the gathering cards. Normally I watch Alpha Investments AKA Rudy's Hairy Arm openings. And as I was watching another Box opening in the middle of the morning during one of my long duties I asked myself the question. Why do I watch it? 

1) I love being able to see cards from Magic's Past and Present. I mean being able to open everything from Alpha to the latest Theros Beyond Death Collectors Box. I don't have the finances to buy all of those boxes especially the old ones but I can sure as hell watch Rudy open and live through that experience.

2) Learning the patterns. When Rudy was opening Box upon box of Throne of Eldraine collectors boxes and the endless prediction of the "Clump Zones" , the areas where you get 2-3 packs containing the much collected and highly valuable Box Toppers.  The pattern got so ingrained in me I instinctly picked one in my Local game store and got a Box topper. I stopped there though as I am still poor.

3) Just being able to ride through the roller coaster of moods from getting really bad pulls to the triumphant shouting of getting things like Force of Will or Double Sliver Queens! It is as if I was opening the packs myself and I feel myself relaxing. So Rudy thank you for your videos. Keep making them.

No comments:

Post a Comment