Tuesday, December 31, 2019

"Midweek Magic 2019 #37: Dice Rolling. Doc."


"Midweek Magic 2019 #37: Dice Rolling. Doc."
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

It has been a running joke in my playgroup in Eton Centris that you still need to roll a dice but totally acceptable if you just attack Doc.

Its like they already made up their minds before attacking. Hahahha

They do have a funny way of showing me respect. Long before I have any sort of board state or any mana acceleration they take it upon themselves to take me out.

It is a like a collective trauma though I have only shown them what my deck could do once or twice. Granted the ending was more spectacular for me and more terrifying for them at times. With that being said they never forget that if my deck is not taken cared of early it does tend to trample on everyone.

And so Die roll. Doc. And all the attackers come to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment