Tuesday, December 31, 2019

"Doc In , Doc Out Presents: Locker Request"


"Doc In , Doc Out Presents: Locker Request"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

Meanwhile in a Certain Company Clinic in QC: Locker Request

Me: (Minding my own business while doing my business in the urinal stall when the two agents on my left started talking).

Agent#1: "Pre pupunta ako ng clinic mamaya. Magpapalit ako ng locker. Masyadong mababa eh."

Agent#2: "Gage , tatanungin ka nung Doctor kung bakit gusto mong magpapalit ng locker."

Agent#1: "Kayang kaya ko yun. Sabihin ko lang masakit paminsan minsan.Aray aray masakit Doc.( Agent holds lower back as if in pain.)

Agent#2: "Gage ang galing mo talaga ha. Hahahahha

Agent#1: Siyempre. Hahahahahahahh

At this point I also joined in on the laughter. I couldn't help myself. I was imagining what the guy would say to me when he finally enters the clinic. Both agents turned to me. Realized who I was. Stopped laughing and awkwardly stepped out of the bathroom.

I was waiting for the guy the whole shift. I might have granted his request too.

No comments:

Post a Comment