Tuesday, December 31, 2019

"Midweek Magic 2019 #35: The Petitioners never stopped Petitioning"


"Midweek Magic 2019 #35: The Petitioners never stopped Petitioning"
by:
Virgilio F. De leon Jr.MD

I have always thought that I had the pieces to win with my Persistent Petitioners. I had the Scarab God at the helm as Commander to take advantage of all those creatures falling into the Graveyard for all those mills. 

It was never meant to be I guess and I kept losing despite my adjustments and near wins. So I let it rest for now but in the back of my head I always had a plan to improve it and so when I acquired an Intruder Alarm from Ram. A plan formed and like most of my plans when it comes to magic somewhat had already thought about the same thing and actually made the deck.


And that was Jus who cast an Intruder Alarm and had Persistent Petitioners tapping and untapping with the creatures that kept coming in.

It was only a matter of time before my library was gone. I wonder when I can make my own version. The pile of cards in my car seems to say that I can't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment